ORATECH has a rich history of addressing the industry specific needs of the Oil and Gas community.
We have expertise in both on and off-shore environments, and our project staff is currently working on projects in both Africa and abroad for some of the most recognized and respected companies in the industry.
With over a decade in the Control System business, ORATECH has developed unique, highly-efficient productivity toolsets and matured proven project implementation and management techniques designed to increase project consistency and repeatability and speed solution deployment while maintaining the highest standards of quality. They enable us to focus our attention on leveraging technology to its’ fullest, getting product to market quickly, reliably, and safely, delivering you the most value from your automation assets.
We primarily focus the majority of our talents in the areas of:
- Pipeline Product Processing, Transmission, and Distribution Systems
- Gas Processing Control Systems
- Gas Instrumentation and Calibration systems
- SCADA systems (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Salt Dome Natural Gas Storage Control Systems
- Methane Natural Gas Control Systems
- CO2 Extraction Control Systems
- Chemical / Petrochemical Refining
Recent project and services applications include:
- Process Control System I&C Design
- Resident engineers maintaining one of the largest SCADA applications in the world
- Gas processing plant Control and Monitoring System Design and Build
- Design, Construction, and Commissioning of both container-based and custom modular Power Control Room and Electrical Power Distribution Systems for a major pipeline company
Faced with a shrinking staff, diminishing industry talent, unprecedented demand, and a renewed focus on Return On Production Assets, you must get the most from your Instrumentation, Control, and Industrial Information systems. How can we help?
For additional information please visit our Contact page.